Dating etc.

Dating, Love, Romance, Match Making, Relationship, etc.

Click here to bookmark this site

Friday, January 19, 2007

Internet Dating 2.0

After typing in all manner of personal information (okay, I fudged on my weight), I hit the send button with a certain trepidation. I watched in horror as my instant background check appeared before the gathered group of onlookers at iDate 2007, an Internet dating conference held in Miami this week. The make of my unfashionable car, a reference to my ex-husband, info on a dubious family member (how many times did I bail him out of jail?) and other tidbits about my life popped up onscreen and made my palm sweat on the mouse. But seconds later, I was deemed clear of any criminal or sex offender charges or other black marks. More...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Web datingetc.blogspot.com